Tuesday, January 25, 2011

LOLZZ

We spent some time with our good friends Luke and Jerry this past weekend. They always turn us towards hilarious YouTube stuff, because we don't go on YouTube much. They showed us this 'Autotune the News' duo and it is HILARIOUS!!!! haha I was dying laughing.

See both videos. The first one is the real newscast. The second one is the autotune.
NOT that I in any way want to make fun of the situation that the woman was in, on this news story. It's just her ghetto fab brother and the autotune song that just KILL ME. Hahah if this ever happened to me, heaven forbid, I hope my brothers would step up for me on the news and hunt down the perpetrator! haha



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what/?? did they take it away? or are you saying that awww

    ReplyDelete
  3. here are the youtube links

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y54yESyq6Io&feature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADiB-v_8sZw&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  4. called the bed intruder song hahah i love it cant stop laughing and singing to it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaahahahaha this is hysterical! Avery keeps making me play it. It could be a club hit! Whoo!

    ReplyDelete