Thursday, January 20, 2011

as promised....

Here are the shots of my glam photoshoot that I promised.

Just got them in the mail today! Said they would take like 6 weeks, but I guess they just had to say that to cover themselves if it took forever. But yeah it was only a week!

Obviously these aren't like real images of the shots. They're me taking pictures of the pictures. Going to go soon to get them properly scanned in and printed up. So sorry for the horrible blurry grainyness of these!


If you haven't read about my crazy photo experience yet, see below.
xx



3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!!! I just stumbled across your blog again and got updated. What a fun life you have over there. Thanks for the updates:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY HOTNESS!!! work it, sister.

    ReplyDelete