Monday, January 17, 2011

babababrriitttnneeeyyy


Everyone knows that I'm a mad Britney Spears fan fo lyfe. Through thick and thin! So, I trudged through a layer of thick crap last night to watch Britney on the show, Glee.

Crap indeed! Haha reaaalllyyyy don't like the show. But the Britney episode played in England last night so I had to watch. Britney talked on and on about her Glee episode for months it seems, on her Facebook and all that (yeah, I'm her number 1 friend :P) so I had to see it.

Brit was only on for like 2 minutes or less, so that was not good! I need my Britney! And even though I despise people who get famous off of other people's songs, some parts of these Glee Brit songs were okay. But I need to say that the main girl, don't know her name, she STINKS to high heaven. OH my gosh. Her voice is terrible high chipmunkish and she is just not purdy. And all this hype around her is so annoying. Ok I know everyone loves this Glee poo and I'm treading dangerous waters saying this haha but there you go.

Well bottom line is, I watched it, I saw my girl, and that is the end of Glee and me. I love Britney for life and no matter what crazy things she's done, she has had some KICK BUNZ moments in her career and she is just a rock star. She is so fab and I know she has many more fab moments to come.
x

3 comments:

  1. GIRL!!! You aren't the only one that doesn't like Glee... in fact I think its stupid as heck! Sonny told me when it first came out "OMG you're gonna love that show,cause I love musicals. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM) Well... I was not impressed at all, infact I hated it. So you are not alone. AND I too, watched the BS episode cause I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahhh mal you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha i thought i was going to get personally egged or something for saying i hate the show. everryyybody seems to be like OMG GLEE! haha but yeah its retarded. love my britbrit though fo friggin life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the first series of Glee was MUCH better than the second one. Rachel (The main girl) listen to her sing Broadway songs - especially Defying Gravity and you'll change your opinion of her singing. She sings them amazingly as that's what she's trained in. One More Time was not a good song for her.

    ReplyDelete