Monday, October 25, 2010

funny bunny

Funny things that Giles has been doing lately:

-He literally laughs in my face when I try to feed him normally. I started combination feeding him at 9 weeks and he was fine with nursing and bottles. He didn't care either which way. Now he is definitely learning that the bottle is easier for him and he won't have me anymore!! Whenever I try to nurse him, he just pulls away, smiles, laughs, trying to play with me instead. Haha he mocks me and then cries till he gets his bottle. I've been pretty upset about it but I've tried every single method to coax him and it's all got splat. Soooo there it is! hah
-He tries to punk us at his nap time now! He will start talking and laughing, trying to smart his way out of the nap haha. It takes a while longer to get him to calm down and close his eyes hah. He is just being the most hilarious boy lately!
-He has always been a very talkative baby, but it's at its peak at the moment! He is ALWAYS yelling, gooing, gahing, even started screaming now haha! He goes really high sometimes as well, haha it makes Josh and I die laughing haha.
-He is in the early stages of teething. He is always drooling and always chomping on his hand hah, he is SO happy when his fist, or even both fists, are in his mouth. He hasn't been super cranky or ill from it yet so I'm very glad!
-He is discovering his feet. He has tried to put them in his mouth before, and he also laughs his head off if I bite his feet or hit my head or face with them.
-His grandparents just bought a Bumbo chair for him and he sits up in it now! It is so cute, he's just growing too fast!

That is all!

2 comments:

  1. ethan screams too! he cracks us and himself up when he lets out a loud screech. ethan loves his bumbo too! we just started using it. do you have the tray? i love to put toys on his tray. the other day he knocked his favorite monkey off the tray and leaned forward to try and find it. it was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that is awesome! yeah giles has the tray thingy and hes engaging a lot with his toys nowadays! every little thing he does he melts my heart hah im sure your boy does the same :P

    ReplyDelete