Saturday, February 26, 2011

update on life....

There are many things going on!

1. Josh and I are going to Arcade Fire in Vegas on April 14th!!!!!!!!! We are going with my brother, sister, brother-in-law, and my dad!! It's going to be amazing. I've seen Arcade Fire once in 2008 at Coachella. My husband Josh hasn't seen them and is dying to, so it's definitely going to be a great night! It's going to be sooo amazing being there with my family, too! I CANNOT wait to see them all ahhhh!!

2. I've joined Weight Watchers Online. It's their new ProPointsPlus program, and I am excited and positive to take the challenge on. Basically, you just sign onto the site every day, input what you eat, and each food has a point value. My daily point value allotment is 29 points. I also have 49 extra points that I can use throughout a week. Those points allow you to have treats and to go out to restaurants, etc. You also get extra food points if you do exercise. Josh and I went all around Liverpool yesterday and were walking all around for at least a good hour and a half of good walking, and that got me 5 points! It seems a really great program and I'm doing good so far!

3. Josh, Giles, and I went to Liverpool yesterday, as mentioned above! It was such a lovely day out! I am obsessed with Liverpool. I think it's because it's the first place I came to in England, so it has a special place in my heart and I'm just in love with the city. They have built up so many new exciting buildings and shops, and the city is incredible for galleries and public art. There is just buckets of art around and of course I love that! It is just a beautiful, lovely place, and I don't care what people say about the accent! It's bearable and the city is more than bearable! We had a great time walking around, shopping, and enjoying the place. Giles was an absolute gem and saint throughout the whole day. He is so adorable and such a happy child! Once I was waiting in line to try something on, and Josh and Giles were standing a distance away from the line. And Giles spotted me and started clapping and waving and laughing! Haha I adore my happy boy!

4. Giles is now perfect at waving and clapping. And he started dancing!!! Hahah!!! I have been dancing in the mirror with him for a while and he always laughs and smiles. And then he started bobbing around with his head and body and it was just the most adorable thing in creation!! :P

5. And last but not least... for anyone who doesn't know.... I AM COMING HOME ON MARCH 18TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond ecstatic! But, however, it is bittersweet. Very bittersweet because I might not be coming with Josh. His visa appointment at the embassy is March 29th. We've tried and tried to get an earlier appointment date, any time earlier in March, but we haven't had much luck yet. So Giles and I are off the 18th and he might have to be off as soon as he gets the visa, around the first week of April. :<

Here is our life as we know it! We are just organizing everything at the moment, cancelling our phones, cancelling our car insurance, trying to sell our car, etc. I have to pack and sort our things, etc. Busy life getting ready for a HUGE life change! But we welcome it and are excited! CANNOT wait to see my family and friends again and there are great things to come! We are so blessed!


1 comment:

  1. I was so excited to hear your wonderful news about Josh's appointment!! Great things come to those who wait and boy we have waited haven't we? If I don't see you before you leave I know we will be hooking up next year when we move out there. Oh btw we have a wedding in June - Scott is getting married and we are do excited!!
    Love to you all, Anne and Mark xxx

    ReplyDelete