Monday, February 14, 2011

ef!


I'm talkin' bout Zac Efs, Zac Efron. This is embarrasing to me, but I completely have a huge crush on him. I'm not used to crushing on younger celebs (the guy is 6 months older than me). I love the classic oldies like George Clooney, etc. But ever since I saw him in Hairspray, he is deffooo hawtttt.
My husband knows this and is fine haha he laughs it off. And for this Valentine's Day, he even bought me a Zac Ef movie! Haha!! He bought me 'Charlie St. Cloud'. We hadn't seen it but I had wanted to for a while. We watched it last night and it was good. No cinematic masterpiece by any means, but Zac Ef acted well and it was all around decent.
I would never, ever, and I mean EVER, extend this Zac Ef crush to actually sitting down and watching the High School Musical films. They are beyond gay and no, I will never give them a chance! And that is Zac Ef as a wittle boy, not the sessy man he is now. But I have enjoyed him in Hairspray, Meeting Orson Welles, 17 Again (absolutely fab hah), and now this Charlie St. Cloud. And me likey what I see. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment