Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ODE to miss house!




This post is dedicated to my love and good friend Melissa Ray House!

We were both trying to get a hold of each other yesterday on Skype and it didn't happen. :< I was very sad. But I got to thinking about how much of a gem she is and I wanted to write this post about her!!! Here are some facts and memories of mah grl, organized into a very messy 'ode' hah.

Ode to Melissa House:

-She is the FLYEST dancer. It's just INSANE how much she brings it. She wows errbody on that dance flo!
-She is the tytest thang to ever hit REXBURGGG Idaho. I don't even know how that hero lasted there that long with all them zeros!
-She knows almost as much about rap as my big brother. I try to be as cool as her but it is pretty much a pointless goal!
-Whenever I hear JT's 'Chop Me Up', I think about us getting down in the Jack in the Box drive through to it blasting in my car. :>
-She is so forgiving and understanding. She puts up with my stressy self.
-Melissa House saved me at a horrible time in my life when I was at BYUI. I had some mad drama that she helped me through like nothing else. I tear up when I think about how much I needed her and how selfless she was at ALWAYS being there for me. SHE IS IN MAH HEART!!!!!
-Melissa almost made my dreams come true when she was dating someone that I very very very much love. My dream was for love and marriage. But it didn't work out. But I still love her and it's okay that my dream didn't pan out. :P
-MELIZITCHKA is SO talented. It's unreal. She is rocking it out almost graduating at the hardest med school ever, Johns Hopkins, as a nurse. She can sew up anything or create anything in the world. She is SO crafty. She is SO brilliant!!! She made my baby son the most adorable quilt and I love it so much! I will treasure it for life.
-Melis and I had the most infamous time partying it up in PARIS, FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!! It was an unforgettable time. With the canckles and the crazy Chinese hostel and the yummy food and the Louvre and the photoshoots and the HOW FAR DO I HAVE TO GO TO GET TO YOU?? SHOW ME THE MILES! NAUTICAL MILES!! Hahahah it was so amazing to be there with her!
-Melissy just gets me. And she did from the very start. From the like second minute that I met her.
-Her heart is too big. TOO big, she is so caring and rips her self apart if someone she loves is in trubs or has any problem.
-Last but not least, with Melissa House and I, it was just plain jane true love from the start! We have so much fun together and I know she'll be a bffe fo lyfe.

I ain't no homo. I just love my boo Melissa Ray House!

2 comments:

  1. babyeeee girl. i love you too. i haven't been on the interwebz lately because i have just been work work working at the hospital and when i am not at work....i am sleeping. but this is a dream and i love you! thank you for the post. how far do i have to go to get to you send me the giles. nautical giles. i'd be happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah yesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nautical giles!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it! love you my boo!

    ReplyDelete