Thursday, December 2, 2010

mah little man

GILES UPDATEEEEE:

-He is still nuts about standing up. He loves it and would rather do that than try to roll over or anything of the sort. Maybe he'll skip crawling and go to walking. I know that happened to this little baby girl I used to babysit. She just up and walked one day haha!
-Lorna bought me this dancing and singing reindeer guy that sings 'Jingle Bells'. And Giles LOVES it haha! He always smiles at it and wants to hold it.
-There is this show here on CBeebies (Children's BBC) called Waybaloo. I always make fun of it because it's like the new Teletubbies. So freaky and weird. But when I was doing my makeup this morning, I saw Giles smiling huge behind me in the mirror. I walked up and he was smiling his face off at this creepy Waybaloo show!!!! HAHAH! I guess I can't make fun of it because he really likes it!
-He is still going bald :<. Within a space of 3 days, his whole cute little spiky quiff fell out and he is still thinning. I hope his real hair comes in soon hah but he is still just adorable any which way.
-He discovered his feet a while back, but he's loving them more now and always grabs at them all day.
-Giles is going through a crazy separation anxiety phase. When I go even 1 ft. out of his eyesight he bursts out crying. And when I come back again he bursts out laughing. Talk about bipolar haha! Hope he grows out of it soon because it can be exhausting!

Well, that's my little man for ya.

And for the record, there is a little bit more to my life than my baby Giles, haha. I know it's all I write about on here, but he is just too fab and too cute and too precious so it's hard not to, ya know??

So here's a Mall and Josh update, I guess:

-We're almost done Christmas shopping. I already know what Josh is getting me, he is getting my wedding ring and my engagement ring cleaned and replated (it's white gold so needs to be re-sparkled up about every year). I am ring-less at the moment and it does feel a bit weird.
-Haven't heard back about Josh's visa for a couple weeks. They need to tell us about when his interview at the embassy in London will be, and when to schedule a medical appointment for him to enter in to the US. Hopefully they give us a date soon. We are pretty sure that that is the final step and then his visa will be in our hands! We're still hoping for a month to three months before we can finally get over.


TTFN. Ta ta for now. Yeah, I just quoted Winnie the Pooh. And yes, that is allowed. I am a mom now, so I'm allowed to know all the goofy things of life. :P

1 comment:

  1. Go on with your bad Tigger self! Haha See, the mom geekiness is definitely worse when you try to pretend you're cool! Just a little tip from me to you. Haha My baby nephew is so sweet! I want to eat his feet!

    ReplyDelete