Wednesday, November 17, 2010

ZUMBA!

I've bought the Zumba DVD kit recently. I have never bought anything from an infomercial before, so I was a bit reserved. But the Zumba program looked really nice and worthwhile, so I took a gamble and I bought it.
I've had it about 5 days now. I make sure to do it every single day so I get my money's worth and so I don't become lazy or unmotivated.
Today is the hardest day so far haha I am just so tired! I really don't want to do it right now. Nevertheless, I shall get off my bum and get shakin!

It really is a fun program. I love to dance, although I can't really dance with much skill hahh. Zumba takes fun dancing and stretches it a little bit more into it being a real workout. It's really a good buy, I do recommend it.

Now off of the computer and time to start shimmying. Haha

x

No comments:

Post a Comment