Sunday, November 14, 2010

studio

Just a quick little post about something that happened this past week. Giles went to get his first studio portraits done!

Every momma that has a baby in England gets something called a Bounty pack. It has free samples, coupons and deals, baby and new mum magazines, etc. Well every Bounty pack has free vouchers to get your baby's photo done every 6 months at Pixifoto, with one free 8 by 10 included. Well we went this past Tuesday and it was a great experience!

As ya'll know, I dabble in photography. But of course, I don't have the benefits of having a studio. So I was excited to get some studio lighting and props and all that in some pictures.

Giles did SOO well! The photographer was really nice, she was a nice girl, about my age or maybe a little older. She got him to smile well and she complimented Giles on how happy and smiley he was for just a 4 month old. Said the smiles came out easily and that he is just gorgeous (of course I agreed completely :P). We got the free shot, and, of course, when you see all the other adorable shots you just cannot help yourself. So Josh said it was okay to buy some more shots. I spent £100 (yeah we don't drop our little bit of cash too easily haha so you know these pictures must be cute! haha) but yeah we got 2 more 8 by 10's and one 10 by 20 with three pictures in centered and spaced in the middle.

I get to pick the prints up at the end of the month! I'm so excited! I'll definitely scan them in and put one on the blog! YAYY!! I love my gorgeous boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment